Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Temecula...Does it get better than this?

I sure hope so!

My plan for this trip is to visit unique, unexploited locations in California. I searched many websites looking for such places. Below, you can see me working diligently (at work) on mapping out my route. But I figured I should test the accuracy of my information here in Temecula.
A Temecula reference was "Family of Giant Cut-Outs". You may be scratching your head wondering what this could be! I can tell you. On the way to Hemet is a sod farm with an entire giant family working the lawn. I went there but the family appears to have moved on. I did, however, discover some soccer players propped against a storage bin. Visual proof is provided below.
The International Banana Museum is looking pretty good...







10 comments:

  1. The international banana museum may well beat this but who can say.....can wait to watch this movie - will contact Spielberg when appropriate

    Much love to you as you journey forth !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giant family probably shaded the grass and ruined the turf. Forced on to other pastures. Thank goodness for the sportsters or you would always wonder if you just couldn't find the place.

    Have a great trip. Enjoying the blog - can't wait to see more !!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND you are off- first stop? Will stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christie I am enjoying your trip with you.....Enjoy the heck out of it...love,Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. And your tech advice is right on...love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you are all along for the ride! Christie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Christie all I can say is "wow!!" Why dont I ever see things like that ....I have never seen anything like that garden...you are in my thoughts all the time...wishing you an awesome and amazing trip...love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me again... can't wait to see what you have done today....you are quite the blogger and they are so entertaining...I have been to all these places and never saw any of these fabulous finds...keep up the good work..you are inspiring...love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary! I have to admit I am traveling with eyes wide open. I wonder how many things I miss on a daily basis in Temecula. It has been a great experience so far, and I love sharing it with you.

      Delete