Monday, March 25, 2013

Museum of "Art"?

Yesterday I went to the Orange County Museum of Art in Newport Beach. Now this was not going to be in the blog as it is not part of the official trip of lame sites. However, I am willing to ignore that because it certainly may turn out to be the highlight of the "trip of the overstated". To help you understand, I have included a few photos.


I have titled these "Things You Can Do with a Pinto" and "Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is"?  Unfortunately, "Animal Parts Wheel of Fortune" was taken using the video function on my phone which I have yet to learn to download.  Or is it "upload"? Whichever...you won't be seeing the video.









6 comments:

  1. Now that is some art! Thank you for saving me a trip to Orange County :) For a real piece of art check out the deep fried artichoke hearts on the food truck at Pezzini Farms in Castroville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art...? Where? I'm looking forward to the banana pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those clocks on the same time !!! Forget art, if they are working that's a MIRACLE. Makes me a bit dizzy to look at tho. whooooooosh :) Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like they painted the pinto in position......Museum of Art or playroom ? Did they offer you a spray paint can? Hope entry was free. Ta, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spent $14.00 on entry. I could have bought another T-shirt at the banana museum! Christie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, back to Paul's earlier post about his kids bedrooms

    ReplyDelete