Sunday, March 31, 2013

Jim, The Mystery Tree

Because the line at "The Virgin Mary in Tree" was too long.

You will have to drive to Atascadero to see this, and if you just go by the picture, you may decide that it is not worth it.  However, there was a side benefit to detouring to see this enigma: the drive from the tree to the 101 at Morro Bay was beautiful! So I will leave it to you to decide if it was worth getting out of the car. I have to admit, the picture is much better than seeing it in person, as I could not really "see it" when I was there.  However, I attributed that to my innate inability to see those "Magic Eye" posters of the 80's, either.


3 comments:

  1. I...er...mmm..don't see Jim or anyone else. At least the drive was nice. Great blog, Christie. I'm enjoying it very much. I envy your freedom and oddly enough your technical ability. Betcha thought you'd never hear that! Have fun. Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a mouth, nose, one eye and what looks like a large gaping hole where the other eye would be. Sorry , that's no Jim that I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter: I have come to the conclusion that the original Jim was NOT a good looking man.
    Gary: My technical ability is absolutely exhausted! I'm glad you like the blog...it has been a lot of fun for me, too, and has given me a different perspective of even the mundane.

    ReplyDelete