Saturday, March 30, 2013

Salvation Mountain

Proving that even Crazy can have convictions.

Last chance to turn around.


I am in front of the main mountain, about to go check it out.



I'll Say...
Go figure...I guess God uses a land line.

Since I had a little time to spare before the Banana museum opened, I decided to do a little riding.  What comes next was completely unexpected, and a little eerie.  Let's just say, the question of "Where did the people go after Woodstock?" has been answered.



4 comments:

  1. So.......WHAT WAS NEXT ??????

    and did you get a ride in?

    (Love your comments and the photos - feel like I was there!)
    Ta, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've probably read about the ride. It was "different" but I was glad I got some exercise. Jaw dropping takes a lot of energy.

      Delete
  2. OMG I love it.

    What a great start to the trip....and where the heck did you stumble upon this spot.

    Nice pics. Cant want to check in later and see more about this Banana Museum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See my last post. Curiously, after all the quad trips I took to the desert, I never did a side trip to this fine establishment. Was there a diner with " soul food?"

    ReplyDelete