Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Jelly Belly Factory Un-Tour

Or:  When I have Spring Break, So Does Every Kid in California

You can see already that there are not going to be any pictures of a tour.  The line wrapped around like Disneyland, and it was full of antsy children who were already amped up on Jelly Bellies.  That hardly seemed like a vacation, but I was hungry, so I took the opportunity to get lunch. While sitting eating my BLT, I heard from the line "Hi Miss Pollero!" Yes...two students from my school.  I could hardly be dismayed as they were genuinely excited to see me...and to be honest, so was I to see them.  Good kids, never in trouble...I have no idea what their names are. But I will find out before I give them a copy of our picture.






2 comments:

  1. Awww...you are so loved by your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A: can't believe you thought there would be no kids there on spring break.
    B: I think this is the best part of your trip. So cool. What a moment.
    C: go down the street to buy some. They taste the same.

    ReplyDelete